INSPIRE TECHNOLOGY, LLC LIMITED WARRANTY TO END-USERS
Warranty; Limited Warranty Period, Warranty Recipient; Exclusions; Exclusive Remedy:
- The tablet you purchased (the “Product”) is manufactured by Inspire Technology, LLC. Inspire Technology, LLC is providing this Limited Warranty to the original end-user purchaser of the Product only (the “Purchaser” or “you”). This warranty is nontransferable.
- Inspire Technology, LLC warrants to you that this Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). If you obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) and return the Product to Inspire Technology, LLC in accordance with the procedures set forth below during the Warranty Period, the Product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or a similar model, which may be a refurbished model) at Inspire Technology, LLCs’ option, without charge for either parts or labor. This warranty shall not apply if the Product is modified, tampered with, misused, physically damaged, or subjected to abnormal working conditions (including, but not limited to, electrical, fire, and water damage).
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
To obtain service under this warranty, you must contact our Technical department by telephone at 844-400-8746 or by email at email@example.com to obtain an RMA number. Inspire Technology, LLC will only replace or repair a Product that is sent to us with an authorized RMA number and the original dated bill of sale, or a substitute proof of purchase acceptable to Inspire Technology, LLC at Inspire Technology, LLCs’ sole option in accordance with applicable law. Purchaser will be responsible, including paying the charges, for the shipping and insurance of the Product to Inspire Technology, LLC at the address supplied by our Technical Department. Inspire Technology, LLC will pay for return shipping of the repaired or replacement Product, as applicable, to the Purchaser’s residence.
Discrepancy & Shipping Damage:
- For wrong items, missing items, shipping damage, or other discrepancy related to the shipment of repaired or replacement Product by Inspire Technology, LLC; Purchaser should report to our Technical department within a reasonable period of time after receipt, but not more than two weeks after the items were received from Inspire Technology, LLC. Any claims made more than two weeks after receipt of such items by Purchaser will not be honored by Inspire Technology, LLC.
- For any shipping damage that occurs when Purchaser is returning the Product to Inspire Technology, LLC pursuant to this warranty, Purchaser must file a claim with Purchaser’s carrier immediately. All items must be shipped by Purchaser with insurance, so Purchaser must report damage to Customer’s carrier for coverage.
- Purchaser is responsible for paying any freight charge caused by refused shipment or unclaimed goods shipped to Purchaser by Inspire Technology, LLC.
- Inspire Technology, LLC will use reasonable efforts to deliver on time; however; Inspire Technology, LLC is not liable for late or lost shipments. In the event the replacement or repaired Product is lost during shipment from Inspire Technology, LLC to you, you must contact our Technical department in the manner described above to obtain another replacement or repaired Product in accordance with this warranty.
Force Majeure; Certain Damages Excluded:
- Inspire Technology, LLC shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations when such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, strike, riot, fire, flood, earthquake, lock-out, late or non-delivery by suppliers, shortage or unavailability of materials, components or transportation facilities, or any act, refusal to act, regulation, order or intervention of any governmental authority.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INSPIRE TECHNOLOGY, LLC OR THE SELLER OF THE PRODUCT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, OR LOST GOODWILL, LOST RESALE PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE, WORK STOPPAGE OR IMPAIRMENT OF OTHER GOODS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR IF SUCH DAMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
No Other Express Warranties; Limitation on Duration of Implied Warranties; Other Rights:
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BY INSPIRE TECHNOLOGY, LLC OR THE SELLER OF THE PRODUCT. INSPIRE TECHNOLOGY LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY BY INSPIRE TECHNOLOGY, LLC OR THE SELLER OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Other Rights Under State Law: THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.